Monday, November 23, 2009

Can You Feel the Love Tonight

The entertainment in the Opus Theater was Jonathan Kane, an Elton John impersonator who was spot on! Really, really good! Having seen Elton John in concert, Kane has the singer’s mannerisms down pat. The back up band was stellar as well. The main stage also offers two monitors, so while “Elton” was singing Candle in the Wind, a montage of Marilyn Monroe footage was playing. Then there was the “Don’t Go Breaking My Heart” duet “Elton” did with KeKe Dee who appeared on video. Not sure how I feel about that. Kind of cheesy. But, at the end of the concert, the audience got to head on stage to dance. Gala was one of the first ones out of her seat! I’ll post pictures as soon as I can! So much to do that it’s hard to find time to blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Candace..I have a pic of "Elton" if you want it. Let me know how to send it to you. Love the blog. Cheers Doug and Gala

    ReplyDelete