Sunday, November 15, 2009

7 Days and Counting!

Cannot wait to board the Oasis of the Seas! Did you see the reports on Good Morning America on Friday the 13th as the world's largest cruise ship arrived in Port Everglades? What a treat to be aboard for one of the ship's maiden voyages.

I'll be joining my friends, travel agents Gala and Doug Reitz of A Travel Crew (http://www.atravelcrew.com/) and their daughter Shannon (my cabin mate) one week from today. We'll leave Ft. Lauderdale for our 3 day, 2 night Cruise to Nowhere. It's a sneak peak of the Oasis of the Seas before she's takes public (and paying) passengers on December 1.

After checking out the website, http://www.oasisoftheseas.com/, my head is spinning with all the activities I can choose from! This is only my second cruise, so I a little overwhelmed looking at what's available! I think I'll to learn how to surf in the wavepool.

This week, I'll be doing the typical pre-trip laundry and packing, as well as making sure wi-fi is available so that you can follow my blog and Twitter posts. This is my first time blogging and twittering, so if you have any suggestions- feel freel to pass them on! Got a question about the ship, or an activity you want me to try? Let me know! 
Until next time, Happy Voyages!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Candace,
    Gala,Shannon and I are so excited about this "Cruise to No Where" with you. Can't wait to read all of your impressions of the trip. Let's go have fun!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete