Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Getting Excited

I've been doing my research to prepare for my Oasis of the Seas ship. So much to do and see! There's an ice skating rink with professional skating shows along with open skate time! On a cruise ship! In Florida! can you believe it? Maybe I'll lace up and hit the ice to work off the great food I'll be eating! There are 24 restaurants onboard. You read right! Many are complimentary and included in your ticket. There's even a snack bar offering healthy alternatives that's free.  Other restaurants charge as much as $35 to enjoy a specialty dining experience. Which isn't bad if you have a special occassion to celebrate. I'll definately be visiting one of them. Maybe the one that features spa cuisine. Of course, if I go skating, calories be damned!

No comments:

Post a Comment